Our Medical Bill Review service is designed to find errors, overpayments and non-compliant charges in your Network and Out of Network hospital claims. We save you money, by identifying such charges and to correct your medical claims to “True & Accurate” and “Fair and Reasonable” before you pay the Provider. In addition, our Medical Bill Review service is also available for a post pay review, allowing payers the opportunity to review claims going back up to 36 months.
The best part of our service is that if we are not successful in reducing your medical claim cost or recovering the overcharges than there is NO FEES.
Circle Care Management, LLC comprehensive approach to hospital bill analysis identifies non-compliant and indefensible charges. The hospital bill review methodology is an in-depth, line-by-line item review that is uniquely distinguished by a proprietary compliance-based approach.
- Our reviews are performed off site not on-site at facility.
- Compliance reviews do not affect participating contract discounts.
- We receive signed settlement letters stating no balance billing.
- We strive to complete our reviews to allow ample time to meet claims processing time-limits.
- We work on a contingency basis with NO COST to the client if we are not successful in reducing our client’s costs.
- We also negotiate pricing on out-of-network bills to provide considerable savings before or after expensive procedures.